2.18.2014

20 Mouthwatering Spring & Summer Salads



With spring right around the corner, my favorite way to celebrate is with a big plate loaded with as much colorful splendor as possible (mostly in veggie and fruit form). Whenever a family gathers together for a meal, I bet there's a salad on the table somewhere. Here's my list of salads I've tried over the past year-or-so, and they are ALL DYNAMITE! Some are a little more simple than others, some use a little pasta, some are purely fruit, and others are straight up green salads. However, each are more delicious than the last, and are sure to bring a bounce of color to your plates with the upcoming warmer seasons. 











Greek Pesto Pasta Salad (coming soon!!) 










Until next time! 

xo, 
blondie

1 comment:

  1. All these salads look so delicious. We have inches of snow, slush, and ice where I live so your post gave me hope for warmer temperatures and lazy days spent on the lake! YAY! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing from you!