Skip to main content

Southwestern Chopped Salad inside Homemade Tortilla Bowls


A couple weeks ago, I made these little lovelies on Studio 5. The producer wanted basically a lovechild between my homemade tortilla bowls, and my southwestern chicken chopped salad. I think they turned out just lovely together! 

Instead of going with the usual flour tortilla, I chose to make things even more colorful by using the garden spinach tortillas (which my son devours - that counts as a vegetable, right?), whole grain tortillas, and tomato basil tortillas. 

Everyone in the studio that day was so welcoming and friendly (as usual), and I loved how 4-5 people (including Brooke) whipped out their phones to share the dish immediately with Instagram. 

For the complete video of the segment, click here. 





Comments

  1. It's what's for dinner next Friday... come hungry! LOVED the Studio 5 segment - way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Green Smoothie Freezer Packets

Cucumber Tea Sandwiches

Zupas Chicken Pesto Sandwiches - Copycat Recipe

Turkey Club Tortilla Pinwheels

7-Layer Dip Tortilla Pinwheels

Roasted Red Pepper Potato Soup

Strawberry, Blueberry, and Green Grape Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing

Chicken Crunch Wrap

Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes with Fresh Blueberries

Almond Infused Cream Cheese Frosting