Skip to main content

Meatball Sliders



Make these. Right now. I command you.


Ryan thinks I should come up with some kind of stamp on the post telling my readers if the recipe is "husband approved" or not. This recipe, he says, would definitely qualify. He loved these little guys. I think they fit perfectly under the "man food" category, so this was so surprise.

I served them up with some marinara dipping sauce, a fresh green salad, and beautiful purple grapes. Simple as that. Some days I love to take my sweet time making the recipes - savoring each moment, loving each ingredient; paying respect to the cooking process, if you will. On any other day, I just want to slap something easy on the plate as fast as physically possible. I've got a kid to fed/bathe/put to bed, an FHE to throw together, and a shower long overdue. Today was one of those days. This recipe was just what the doctor ordered.

We ate a full crescent roll's worth, I cooked up the second crescent roll's portions (filled a 9x13 glass pan for our lunch tomorrow), and we still had a ton of meatballs left. Looks like it's spaghetti tomorrow for dinner. I don't mind one bit, man.

When I cooked these up tonight, I covered a round pizza pan with aluminum foil and then lightly sprayed the foil with PAM. I found this helped the crescent rolls from burning on the bottom, and it also made taking the meatball crescents off the foil much easier after baking.

Enjoy these little beauties, my friends. They now have a permanent residence in our recipe rotation.

-----


"Meatball Sliders:


1 bag frozen Italian Style meatballs (32 meatballs)
1 jar (28 oz.) pasta sauce
2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
11 slices mozzarella cheese, cut into thirds



Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Simmer meatballs and sauce over low heat until warmed through (5-10 minutes). Separate crescent rolls into triangles. Cut eat triangle in half to form two triangles. Place 1/3 slice of mozzarella cheese on top of each crescent roll, top with meatball and roll up. Bake at 375 for 15-18 minutes, or until golden brown."

-----

recipe source: letsdishrecipes.com  (one of my favorite foodie websites right now, definitely.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green Smoothie Freezer Packets

Cucumber Tea Sandwiches

Zupas Chicken Pesto Sandwiches - Copycat Recipe

Turkey Club Tortilla Pinwheels

Strawberry, Blueberry, and Green Grape Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing

Honey-Lime Chicken Skewers

Berry Spinach Salad with Strawberry Lime Vinaigrette

Blackberry & Mint Brownie Parfait

Beefy Macaroni and Cheese

Roasted Red Pepper Potato Soup