Skip to main content

15 Holiday Cookie Cravings

 
 White Chocolate Covered Soft Ginger Cookies
(soon to appear on my guest post over at The Jacksons! Stay tuned.) Thanks Emily :)

Happy Friday! This week has been one crazy whirlwind after the next, and I feel like I'm losing my marbles all over the place. Today I forgot to add baking soda to my cookies. After taking one batch out of the oven, I knew right away what I had done. Baking soda is VERY important, people. VERY important. Luckily, I saved the rest of the dough, and added in the necessary ingredient for baking success. Meltdown averted.

To add to the madness of December, I decided early this week that I wanted to host a 'Cookie Exchange Party' for my neighborhood ladies. From the response so far, they are preparing to make all kinds of delicious goodness. I can't wait to try all their wonderful recipes (literally), and spend a delightful evening together with 'just the girls'. The stress will be well-worth it.

In lieu of the season, and the aforementioned dessert-soaked-events December inevitably brings to the table, I've compiled a list of 15 cookie recipe I tried this year. Each one different. Each one tried-and-true delicious.

Enjoy!
 

 
  


Enjoy your weekend, and these fabulous cookies! 

Comments

  1. Gosh you are good at this!! Stop by our blog hop today so more people can meet you!
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/2012/12/follow-friend-friday-link-up-party-2.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Green Smoothie Freezer Packets

Cucumber Tea Sandwiches

Zupas Chicken Pesto Sandwiches - Copycat Recipe

Turkey Club Tortilla Pinwheels

Strawberry, Blueberry, and Green Grape Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing

Honey-Lime Chicken Skewers

Berry Spinach Salad with Strawberry Lime Vinaigrette

Blackberry & Mint Brownie Parfait

Beefy Macaroni and Cheese

Roasted Red Pepper Potato Soup