Alrighty, lovelies. Here's the deal.
I've never really steered in the direction of "giveaways" before on my blog - just food. But Shabby Apple contacted me recently and said I could gift one of my readers a $50 gift certificate. I thought: why the heck not? Shabby Apple is the bee's knees, people.
Plus, y'all have been absolutely splendid in welcoming me into blog-land, and are so supportive in spreading the "Blondie" love. I seriously had no idea I'd have more than my maybe my Mom and a couple friends reading this blog on a weekly (let alone 'daily') basis. So here's my way of saying "thank-you": free awesomeness from a lovely store. Who wouldn't want a little shopping spree on some new clothes? And if you're one of my manly man readers, your woman will thank me... and thank you. It's a win-win. Trust me.
Shabby Apple has such beautiful clothes. Very often, if I've fallen in love with a dress someone is wearing, they tell me it's from Shabby Apple. Their clothes are fantastic all around, but my favorites have been the dresses and high-waisted skirts.
How to I get that $50 gift certificate, you ask? It's simple.
I'm giving you 7 ways to enter (and all seven count as separate entries, btw):
1. "Like" Shabby Apple on Facebook (if you haven't already), and tell me about it.
2. "Like" Baking with Blondie (if you haven't already). I mean, good heavens. And tell me about it.
3. Tell me what dress is your favorite from their website.
4. Tell me your favorite "Baking with Blondie" recipe.
5. Vote for my blog on "On the Fence" (see sidebar button "VOTE") and tell me about it.
6. "Follow" me on G+ (if you haven't already) and comment about it on this post.
7. Share this giveaway post on fb.
("tell me about it" in the comments. Aight? Aight.)
It ends in three weeks: on JULY 1ST. So get your Shabby Apple/Blondie love on.
Still not convinced? Take a look at my favorite picks below, give in, and good luck on the giveaway!
|Trade Winds Dress|
If you want to get some discount awesomeness at Shabby Apple, use this code: blondie10off
*you must live in the US for this giveaway. Sorry to my devoted European followers - you know I still love you.
**winner will be chosen by random.