|(Pic from EverydaywithRachelRay)|
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 chicken breast cutlets (about 1 1/4 pounds total)
- Salt and pepper
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels (from about 3 ears)
- 2 tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 box couscous (flavor of your choice)
- In a shallow dish, stir together the breadcrumbs and 2 tablespoons basil. In a separate shallow dish, add the buttermilk; in a third dish, add the flour. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Working with 1 piece at a time, coat the chicken in the flour, then dip into the buttermilk and coat with the breadcrumbs, shaking to remove any excess.
- In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until golden-brown, about 5 minutes; drain on paper towels.
- Cook the couscous according to directions on box. Fluff with a fork, and serve with salsa and chicken.
- In a large bowl, stir together the corn, tomatoes, onion, the remaining 2 tablespoons basil and 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Serve over the chicken.