Skip to main content

One of My Kitchen Lovers

Cusinart Mini-Prep Plus 4-Cup Food Processor
Yes. I'm blogging about a food processor.... if that doesn't clue you in on how exciting things are around here today...

I'm kind of obsessed with this thing. We received it almost 5 years ago as a wedding gift, and I've been in love with it ever since. I mean, who doesn't love a teeny little chopper? Whenever I need to chop something up quick, or puree something up for my little manchild, this is my go-to, and it never fails. Dishwasher safe, easy to clean, blade as sharp as ever after all these years, this thing can dance the dance, my friends.

I knew when I wanted to make baby food at home, from fresh veggies/fruits/meats, that I'd need something to puree the heck outta the ingredients. I'd seen the whole "baby bullet" thing on TV, and was convinced I needed one of them, or a new blender - glad I didn't go that route. This little baby does all that same work for me, thank heavens. Making salsa takes minutes. MINUTES, people. Pureeing up a sauce or soup takes seconds, SECONDS, people. Chop up some chicken? MILLISECONDS, I say! Well, not milliseconds, but you get my point.

I couldn't do the crazy things I do in the kitchen everyday without this thing. At the risk of being cliche at this point, I just wanted to say  that "I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!"

Comments

  1. I love my little choppers - I have a few, of different small sizes - but I ADORE my immersion blender...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Green Smoothie Freezer Packets

Cucumber Tea Sandwiches

Zupas Chicken Pesto Sandwiches - Copycat Recipe

Turkey Club Tortilla Pinwheels

7-Layer Dip Tortilla Pinwheels

Roasted Red Pepper Potato Soup

Strawberry, Blueberry, and Green Grape Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing

Chicken Crunch Wrap

Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes with Fresh Blueberries

Almond Infused Cream Cheese Frosting