Skip to main content

Another Fresh Living Segment

Oh man, here we go again...

Whenever I open my email inbox and see another invitation to cook on TV, my stomach immediately turns in knots.

You see, I love being on TV, and the thrilling adrenaline rush of it all, but I get SO DANG nervous every single time.

I worry about saying something... well...

blonde. 

Ironic. I know. 

But almost every time the cameras point away, and I have a minute to soak it all in, I think to myself "I really like doing this, and I'm grateful they wanted me on here."

So it's no surprise when after a good half hour of soaking in the invitation, making calls to lock in a babysitter, and looking through my recipe index, that I happily send in my ''heck yes'' rsvp each and every time.

With that, thanks again KUTV Channel 2, Fresh Living! I had a blast, yet again, being on your show! It was fun being able to chose a recipe to share, see all the wonderfully amazing people at the station, and be able to watch it with my husband's family yesterday at home. Thank you, thank you, thank you for the opportunity.

See the first half of my segment here.

For the Italian Sausage Lasagna Soup recipe, click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green Smoothie Freezer Packets

Cucumber Tea Sandwiches

Zupas Chicken Pesto Sandwiches - Copycat Recipe

Turkey Club Tortilla Pinwheels

Strawberry, Blueberry, and Green Grape Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing

Honey-Lime Chicken Skewers

Berry Spinach Salad with Strawberry Lime Vinaigrette

Blackberry & Mint Brownie Parfait

Beefy Macaroni and Cheese

Roasted Red Pepper Potato Soup