Skip to main content

The Never-Ending Green Onion Supply

Yep. It actually works.

You know how you pin tens or hundreds of those "clever/need to do this/didn't know this/why didn't I know this" kinds of ideas on Pinterest? Ever try them out? Did they actually work?

Here's one less one to wonder about. I put this Pin to the test: After slicing up your green onions, save the white ends, submerge them in water, place in a sunny window, and watch them replenish themselves.

This picture was taken one week after I dunked those little white nasties in water. And look what happened! I felt like I was in my own little mini-mythbusters episode.

I never have to buy green onions again.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love hearing from you!

Popular posts from this blog

Green Smoothie Freezer Packets

Cucumber Tea Sandwiches

Zupas Chicken Pesto Sandwiches - Copycat Recipe

Turkey Club Tortilla Pinwheels

Berry Spinach Salad with Strawberry Lime Vinaigrette

Strawberry, Blueberry, and Green Grape Salad with Honey-Lime Dressing

Honey-Lime Chicken Skewers

Blackberry & Mint Brownie Parfait

Beefy Macaroni and Cheese

Chicken Crunch Wrap